Western PA Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Western PA is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.