Fire Damage Recovery of Western PA Properties
For businesses, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and pricey process. Fire can rip apart a property, but other damage caused by fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Western PA region.
How We Help You
- Help comes quickly and is available 24/7
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Green techniques for sanitation soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke smell elimination and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or tools in your building
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other equipment designed to remove water resulting from quenching the flames
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Serving Western PA
We understand how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the job effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.