Disinfection Services for Your Business in Western PA
Paul Davis is ready to help you secure your commercial property in Western PA from viruses with our disinfection services. Even during this time of uncertainty, Paul Davis continues to maintain our principal goal: to deliver comprehensive care for you in your time of need. With steadfastness and determination, we take care of things correctly when it really matters. The professional team at Paul Davis is available to provide you with a sense of safety and care and are ready to respond to biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your business and its employees safe.
Keeping Your Business Safe
Here are a few of the ways we ensure your safety in Western PA:
- Applying disinfectants and cleaning: At Paul Davis, we do this regularly and we use cutting-edge equipment to eliminate viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
- Implement the proper precautions: Prior to disinfecting your building, we will be transparent about our condition. We ask you to make sure that you and everyone else is too so that no one is put at risk. Additionally, we wear shoe covers to stop outside contaminants from being tracked into your building along with using face masks.
- Offer information: Our team will provide you with information about protecting yours and your employees’ health and safety. We invite you to ask questions in relation to the pandemic and we will answer in compliance with the most current updates and procedures.
We Take the Precautions for You
In addition, Paul Davis uses expert cleaning methods that are distinguishable from traditional ones. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that get touched a lot such as tables, lobby furniture, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry authorized practices for established cases of viral infections. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to your space.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
Prior to us arriving, there are a few things you can do to maintain the safety of everyone. Primarily, it is critical for us to be aware if you have any apprehension or special precautions you would like us to exercise. For instance, we can email you any follow-up information rather than leaving behind paper documents.