Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Steps
If your home has been afflicted by water, it’s critical to hire competent professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to react to your circumstance at any time.
Taking care of water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania and we know how to quickly get the job done. Please let us know if you need immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania will return your call within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
Our Flood & Water Damage Removal Process
- Contact Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – We would like to know your situation before clean up, so we conduct a deep assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Removal – We use industrial grade vacuums and pumps to extract water. The sooner you call, the sooner we’ll arrive to remove the damage.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, serious situations may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Cleaning – Stagnant water can cause discoloration and warping in the areas it rests on. We use special deodorizers to remove smells, discoloration, and warping and other problems standing water leaves behind.
- Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania enters once the damage is cleared to fix your home or business to its condition before the water damage.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Room flooding
- AC leaks
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specific equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been affected by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call us today learn what you can do and get helpful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania will apply the suitable approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.