Disaster Planning in Aliquippa
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Aliquippa following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.