Disaster Planning in Ambridge
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.