Butler Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your company and halt work for months after. When people think of fire damage, they often think of the fire itself but soot and smoke can stay around the property years after. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Butler market.
Trust the Best
- We appear onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky smell elimination and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can sanitize harmed items inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other methods designed to remove water resulting from quenching the flames
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
Butler Paul Davis is Here for You
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Butler if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.