Disaster Planning in Evans City
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. But, plans like that usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.