Reliable Fire Damage Restoration Company
Unfortunately, fire can have extremely damaging effects on a home. However, many people don’t know about the other harmful elements of a fire. Smoke odor can overtake your home and possessions, while your walls can be damaged by soot. Fires can be damaging to both to your house and your family.
The specialists from Paul Davis understand any damages to your precious keepsakes can be disheartening. That’s why our fire repair experts are ready to help restore your damaged possessions. At Paul Davis, each of our franchises offers 24/7 emergency smoke remediation services. Contact us as soon as you can. We’ll be able to reduce costly fire and smoke damage to your house.
Cleaning Up Fire Damage
Smoke damage can occur without a major fire breaking out in your home. If you don’t act quickly, closed fireplace flues and smaller kitchen flare ups can cause discoloration and strong odors. Unless you address the problem immediately, the smell of smoke can seep into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here are a few tips on how to quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop smoke from spreading, shut off your HVAC system.
- Put large fans by open doors and windows to push out the smokey air.
- Vacuum up ash and soot by holding the nozzle right above the soot. Pressing down could cause unwanted stains.
- Use a rag to clean hard surfaces.
- Wipe away soot from walls and ceilings with a dry sponge and get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean every item that has been affected, such as light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any curtains or clothing that were affected.
- Deodorize window coverings and carpets. We suggest that you use odor counteractants.
If your home has serious smoke damage, it’s best to let the experts take care of it. Paul Davis offers all-encompassing fire remediation services, such as:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage evaluation, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Has your home had recent fire damage? Turn to the experts from Paul Davis. After we we’re done with our restorations services, you’ll have your home back sooner rather than later. Our professionals are specialized in effective using productive equipment during our smoke remediation cleaning methods. We guarantee that you’ll receive quicker cleanup and cheaper smoke damage removal costs. Our goal is to have you return to your everyday schedule immediately. Reach out the smoke damage restoration and smoke cleanup technicians from Paul Davis at (724) 758-6540. We’ll connect you with the franchise closest to you.