Warrendale, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis is the leader in the industry for restoring items such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the healing process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable belongings that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Warrendale to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.