Efficient Smoke Damage Mitigation Company Nearby
Fire can cause some major damage to a building. However, many people don’t know about the other detrimental elements of a fire. Smoke odor can overtake your home and possessions, while soot can seriously damage walls. Fires can have devastating effects on both to your house and your family.
At Paul Davis, we understand that your cherished possessions and memories are at stake. That’s why as fire repair specialists, we’re here to help. At Paul Davis, each of our franchises provides 24/7 emergency smoke repair services. Contact us as soon as you can, so we can reduce costly fire and smoke damage to your building.
Smoke Damage Can Be Repaired
Smoke damage can occur without a major fire breaking out in your building. Small-scale flare ups and closed fireplace flues can cause discoloration and significant odors if you don’t act quickly. It’s best that you address the problem immediately. Otherwise smoke odor will soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- Turn off your air conditioning so smoke won’t spread.
- Put large fans by open doors and windows to push out the smoke.
- Vacuum up soot and ash by holding the nozzle right above the soot- pressing down could create stains.
- Clean countertops and furniture with a rag.
- Use a dry sponge to wipe away soot from ceilings and walls. Meanwhile, get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean every item in your house that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any curtains or clothing that were affected.
- Deodorize carpets and window coverings. We suggest that you use odor counteractants.
Paul Davis’s Services
Does your building have smoke damage? Let the professionals handle it. At Paul Davis, we offer a variety of smoke removal services. These include:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Has your building recently undergone fire damage? Reach out to the professionals from Paul Davis. You can get your home back after we finish our smoke remediation services. Our specialists are specialized in high-quality using productive equipment during our smoke remediation cleaning services, meaning quicker cleanup and cheaper smoke damage restoration expenses. We want you to return to your normal life immediately. Call the smoke repair services and smoke cleanup professionals from Paul Davis at (724) 758-6540. We’ll help get you in touch with you with the franchise closest to you.