Damage Storms Can Cause
Mother Nature is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause serious damage to your home or business. Our restoration company can repair your home or business, getting it back to new quickly. Our local technicians know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
After the danger has passed, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Below, learn about how each kind of storm can cause damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. That said, failing to file claims in a timely manner can make you ineligible for coverage, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following major weather events. Don’t delay and always file claims right away so you don’t end up paying more in the future without receiving benefits now.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind Damage: This can damage structures, break windows, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
Seek Out a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you get repairs done right. Reach out to us today.