High Quality Water Damage Restoration Company
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive significant water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all generate major damages to your building. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the amount of damage your home will undergo, call the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and repair the problem.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause significant damage. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can cause major damage by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our experienced water repair technicians. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop permanent damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your house regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. All of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Restoration Services Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (724) 758-6540 if you need water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.